Join Bike Manchester
Since forming in the fall of 2013, Bike Manchester has helped to bring about the city’s first bike lanes and received a grant to start a 50/50 bike rack program, among other positive bicycling developments in Manchester.
But with your support, we can do so much more.
By joining Bike Manchester it shows that you understand the issues facing bicyclists in our community and you’re committed to making bicycling a safer and more enjoyable experience in the city. Bike Manchester will leverage every cent of your membership dollars to build a stronger bicycling community and engage in advocacy efforts focused on bicycling infrastructure, safety, promotion, and education in the Queen City.
Joining Bike Manchester is one of the most important and simple actions you can take to make Manchester a bicycle-friendly city. Become a member today.
Oh, and did we mention by joining you will receive a host of benefits like:
- Bike Manchester T-shirt
- Discounts to local bike shops, restaurants, retail shops, and more
- Bike Manchester’s Guide to City Bicycling
- Bike Manchester stickers for your bike or helmet
- A “what to do in a bicycle crash” card that fits in your wallet
- Action alerts, Manchester cycling news, and event notices
What are you waiting for? Join today!