Bike Manchester Launches Membership Campaign
In an effort to take the organization’s bicycle advocacy efforts to the next level, Bike Manchester is excited to announce its inaugural membership campaign to raise funds to make the city even more bike friendly.
Since forming in the fall of 2013, Bike Manchester has helped to bring about the city’s first bike lanes and received a grant to start a 50/50 bike rack program, among other positive bicycling developments in Manchester.
But with your financial support - $35 for individuals, $20 for students and seniors, $50 for families, and $150 for businesses - we can do so much more.
By joining Bike Manchester it shows that you understand the issues facing bicyclists in our community and you’re committed to making bicycling a safer and more enjoyable experience in the city. Bike Manchester will leverage every cent of your membership investment to build a stronger bicycling community and engage in advocacy efforts focused on bicycling infrastructure, safety, promotion, and education in the Queen City.
Joining Bike Manchester is one of the most important and simple actions you can take to make Manchester a bicycle-friendly city. Become a member today.
Oh, and did we mention by joining you will receive a host of benefits like:
- Discounts to local bike shops, restaurants, retail shops, and more
- Bike Manchester’s Guide to City Bicycling
- A Bike Manchester sticker for your bike or helmet
- Discounts on Bike Manchester events and merchandise
- A “what to do in a bicycle crash” card that fits in your wallet
- Action alerts, Manchester cycling news, and event notices
- An annual report detailing Bike Manchester’s progress on improving bicycling in the city
What are you waiting for? Join today!